Mountain Trek 2h00
The Mountain Trek is 2 hours of pure pleasure and indulgence ! Our 2 hour Mountain Quad Tours, available during the la Plagne summer season are perfect for discovering the Tarentaise region.
After a briefing and an initiation on a practice course, two routes are available depending on the time of year.
- A return trip to the Balcon du Bozelet :
With a breathtaking view of the Mont Blanc and Vanoise Massif, your Quad Polaris 570 Sportsman will take you to what is considered to be the most beautiful view of the Domaine de La Plagne: "Le Balcon du Bozelet". Between the towns of Macôt La Plagne and Bozel, there is a unique observation point where you will see a large herd of bighorn sheep !
This trek is recommended at sunrise, (departure between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the weather), in order to reach the summit before 10:00 a.m. so you can observe the herd of bighorn sheep in alpine pastures, well before the temperatures push the animals to take refuge in the forest. While you are watching the sheep your guide will serve you breakfast consisting of products from our region.
An unforgettable moment at altitude !!!
This hike remains very accessible for everyone, as even though the upper part of the ride is more technical, your 4WD quad with power steering will enable you to master the terrain.
- The Loop of the Étroits valley :
(this second route is a backup in case of less favourable weather or if the paths higher up are still snow-covered.)
This is a gentle excursion between resorts, mountain pastures and forests. You will travel through the altitude resorts of La Plagne, from Belle Plagne to Plagne Aime 2000, overlooking Plagne Bellecôte, Plagne Soleil, Plagne Villages and Plagne Centre. You will dip down into the mountain pastures to see the herds of Tarine cows.
At the top of Montalbert, you will have a breathtaking view of Mont Blanc and the Beaufortain. Snack time : Beaufort from the Aime cooperative, Savoie Saucisson, Alpage bread and a "little glass" of Mondeuse red wine!
Having tasted our local products in this exceptional setting in the Domaine de la Plagne in the company of its local inhabitants : Groundhog, Deer, Buff, Ibex, on the slopes of the Mont Jovet. you will get back on your Quad bike to drive along the Mairiers road, to the La Plagne Olympic Bobsleigh Track and up alongside a mountain stream onto the Cavard plateau.
- 2 hours in the heart of the emblematic passes and Massifs, you will observe magnificent flora and fauna !
- Meeting place at Belle Plagne
Pilot : From 18 years old (permit B)
Passenger guide : From 8 years old
Pilot : 89€
Passenger guide : 45€
A mountain break with a Savoyard breakfast included
Information and prices
Mountain Trek 2h00 :
*Passenger guide: Sit behind our guide, and let yourself embark on an unforgettable ride !
Book on line
This prestation includes
- POLARIS 570 quad with 4 wheel drive
- Visor helmet, hygienic cap, gloves
- Supervision by passionate and Savoyard guides!
- Provision of rain gear in the event of capricious weather
- Safety briefing and introduction to quad driving in the mountains
- Breakfast (coffee, tea, croissant and orange juice), or Savoy sausage aperitif and local cheeses depending on the time of the hike
- Observation binoculars to admire the local fauna
- Reservation required online or in our Belle Plagne store
- Quad driver : Valid B license (18 years or more)
- Passenger guide: From 8 years old (presence of a parent during the hike)
- Compliance with safety measures / environmentally friendly driving
- Postponement in the event of a thunderstorm, or severe weather, by order of the guides
- Signature of the responsibility certificate
Incentives seminars, Business day Meeting & Convention, Events & Evenings
Our strength: mastery of the speakers, of the material, and passion of our profession.