With ELPRO, safety comes first! When the day is over and the ski slopes have closed, whether at sunset or at night come on our snowmibile trek. On you own on your snowmobile, across a part of the ski slopes into the middle of the Leitchoums plateau!
Combining a love of nature and motor sports for this incredible apres ski activity open to all.
Rest assured, a snowmobile is very easy to drive and is the ideal way to explore the wide open spaces of the la Plagne.
Our guide will brief you and explain how to drive your snowmobile in complete safety, and before you go out you can have a practice run on our test circuit. Then it will be time to leave the circuit and ride out into the ski slopes!!! Set off to discover the resorts of La Plagne by the light of your headlights ! Trek available from December to February or at sunset from March to April.
Belle Plagne, Plagne Bellecôte, Plagne Soleil, Plagne Villages, Plagne Centre, Plagne Aime 2000, you will see all the altitude resorts of La Plagne.
- Snowmobile hiking allows you to combine mountain biking and mechanical sport
- Meeting place at Belle Plagne (snowmobile base)
- Pilot : from 16 years old (license AM or ASSR2)
- Pilot : 105 €
Electric Snowmobile Trek :
- Supervision by our snowmobile guide
- Safety Breifing and Snowmobile Learning
- Visor helmet, hygienic cap
- Snowmobile Moonbikes
- Be at least 18 years old with the B license to drive
- ID given to the guide at the start of the hike
- Warm ski suit, snow boots, neck warmer and ski mask recommended in case of snow
- A reservation is required online or in our various stores in Belle Plagne or Plagne Center
Our strength: mastery of the speakers, of the material, and passion of our profession.