Our team of state-certified instructors, will fly you over the French Alps hundreds of metres above sea level. There are two takeoff points - La Roche de Mio at 2700 metres above sea level or the Grande Rochette at 2600m!
You will have the immense privilege of flying over the Tarentaise valley and the fabulous Paradiski Domaine and their beautiful snowscapes.
The Mont Blanc Massif, the Pierra Menta and the Vanoise National Park are there for the viewing !
Whatever your desire you will find the right flight to meet your expectations with two options :
- Baptism flight of 10 to 15 minutes, calm for a gentle approach to the aerial elements
Meeting place at Belle Plagne (Roche de Mio)
Meeting place at Plagne Centre (Grande Rochette)
- Adults and children from 5 years old
- Warm and comfortable ski suit
- Closed sport shoes or ski boots
- Sunglasses, gloves, sun protection
- Quality equipment: latest generation UP two-seater sail and all FFVL approved accessories for this activity.
- Supervision by professionals graduated with a Paragliding State Certificate (BE)
- Accompanied return logistics at the station or a ski lift
Our strength: mastery of the speakers, of the material, and passion of our profession.