Moonbikes - Mountain trip
Hiking & Electric Snowmobile Tour :
Each year, ELPRO does everything possible to improve itself, to reinvent itself, to offer you new activities, to make you live new and unforgettable adventures. Come and try this activity in part of the Domaine de La Plagne and explore the ski area when the slopes close or at sunset.
Discover new sensations thanks to the electric snowmobile (Moonbikes). Light and compact, it is very easy to drive and its silent engine will also appeal to those who love nature walks. Made accessible from 16 years old, the activity is open to the greatest number (Minimum size adviced is 1m65) and will transform the mountain into an infinite playground.
After a briefing on how the two-wheeler works and the safety rules, you will set off to explore the Domaine de La Plagne. You will follow your guide while enjoying an "eco friendly" excursion in peace and respect for nature, for an incredible moment, towards the Col de Forcle with an exceptional panorama between the Massif du Mont Blanc and the Massif de the Vanoise.
60 minutes ecological trip in the landscape
First electric and ultralight snowbike: an alternative to the snowmobile.
- Meet at Belle Plagne (snowmobile base)
- Pilot: from 16 years old (license AM, or ASSR2, license B)
- 60 minutes: 105€
|60 minutes MoonBikes Landscape ride
- Supervision by our snowmobile guide
- Safety briefing and learning to drive a Moonbikes
- Visor helmet, hygienic cap
- Presentation of an identity document to the guide at the start of the hike
- Warm clothing such as skis, boots after skis, neck strap and ski mask recommended in the event of snow
- A reservation is required online or in our various Elpro - Skimium stores or Decathlon Mountain.