E BIKE - on snow
If you are fit and take regular excercise , but are not necessarily a mountain biker and want to stay in shape during your ski holiday, join us when the slopes have closed or before they open. We offer you an intense sports experience with breakfast or an aperitif depending on the time of the day you choose for your outing.
This trek is an opportunity for a cardio work out and everyone will ride at the same pace thanks to the E assistance mode settings of your E- Bike.
Meeting point in our DECATHLON MOUNTAIN STORE, in Plagne 1800, shuttle Stop 1800 Haut.
You will climb the slopes towards the Fruitière of Plagne Villages. Your instructor, Simon Masi, is in constant contact with the ski grooming service and machines, and will select the route either on the cross-country ski trails of the Dou du Praz plateau or the ascent of the Col de Forcle depending on where the groomers are !
Whether your route is to the Col de Forcle (with views of the Mont Blanc and Vanoise) or to the summit of Dou du Praz,( looking over at the majestic Mont Blanc), once you reach your goal, you can enjoy a moment of calm. Its time for a little aperitif break "White wine and Beaufort" or "coffee and croissants".
An unforgettable memory in an idyllic setting to share with friends, family, or solo !
Depending of the snow condition, we can also ride in les Frasses Forest, in direction of Les coches.
Information and prices
Fat Bike - Sport hiking :
Book on line
This prestation includes
- Electric bike
- Safety equipment : helmets and powerful lights
- Supervision by Simon Masi : Mountain bike guide State certificate and MCF affiliate in constant radio contact with our activity office.
- Breakfast (coffee, tea, croissants and orange juice), or the Savoyard aperitif (Savoy sausages and local cheeses) depending on the time of the hike
- Children can participate from 14 years old
- The hike is done in groups of 7 people maximum
- A reservation is required online or in our various stores in Belle Plagne or Plagne Centre
Equipment to provide:
- Warm ski clothes (jumpsuit, pants, neck warmer)
- A backpack
- Warm gloves
- Waterproof shoes
- A water bottle
- A ski mask or sunglasses
Summer activities in La Plagne
Our Ski Shops & Boutiques
Our strength: mastery of the speakers, of the material, and passion of our profession.