Private lessons - Marie Martinod
If you don't want "classic" ski lessons ELPRO has just the thing for you !
Marie Martinod an exceptional ski instructor :
Marie is the daughter of a local couple - a ski instructor mother and snow groomer father. The top level athlete put skis on for the first time when she was only 2 years old and has made a living from her passion for skiing since she was 16 :
- 2012 –French Champion
- 2013 - Winter X Games gold medalist
- 2014 - Half-pipe Silver medalist, Sochi Olympic Games
- 2016 - Vice world champion, Sierra Nevada
- 2017 - X Games Gold Medalist
- 2018 - Half-pipe Silver medalist, PyeongChang Olympics
Private lessons of 1h30, 2h00 or 2h45 supervised by Marie are ideal for you. Come and benefit from the personalized advice of Marie Martinod, in a private lesson adapted to your level and your ambitions.
A lesson with this iconic sportswoman from la Plagne, will enable you to gain confidence quickly and overcome your difficulties. It is also an opportunity to discuss competitive sport, managing a sports career and retraining, or simply the pleasure of skiing with a high level champion !
Get coached by a renowned athlete: Marie Martinod!
Group of 3 people maximum
- Come to the ELPRO SKIMIUM Plagne Centre store
- Marie Martinod private lessons welcome children and adults
Morning 9h15-12h00 : 280€
Afternoon 14h00-16h45 : 189€
Full Day 9h15-16h45: 450€
15€ extra/hour/person from the 4th person
- Supervision by a double Olympic medalist, State Patent instructor
- Priority access to ski lifts
- Ski suit
- Ski equipment
- La Plagne or Paradiski ski pass
- Reservation required online or in our ELPRO Skimium store in Plagne Centre