Private lessons - Marie Martinod
If you don't want "classic" ski lessons ELPRO has just the thing for you !
Come and benefit from the personalized advice of Marie Martinod, in a private lesson adapted to your level and your ambitions. If you wish to discover the La Plagne ski area or simply perfect your technique, the private lessons of 1h30 2h00 or 2h45 supervised by Marie are ideal for you.
A lesson with an iconic sportswoman from la Plagne, will enable you to gain confidence quickly and overcome your difficulties. It is also an opportunity to discuss competitive sport, managing a sports career and retraining or simply the pleasure of skiing with a high level champion!
Who is Marie Martinod ?
Marie is the daughter of a local couple - a ski instructor mother and snow groomer father. The top level athlete put skis on for the first time when she was only 2 years old and has made a living from her passion for skiing since she was 16 :
- 2012 – France Champion
- 2013 - Winter X Games gold medalist
- 2014 - Half-pipe Silver medalist, Sochi Olympic Games
- 2016 - Vice world champion, Sierra Nevada
- 2017 - X Games Gold Medalist
- 2018 - Half-pipe Silver medalist, PyeongChang Olympics
Get coached by a renowned athlete : Marie Martinod !
Group of 3 people maximum
- Come to the ELPRO SKIMIUM Belle Plagne store
- Marie Martinod private lessons welcome children and adults
Morning 9h15-12h00 : 280 €
Afternoon 14h00-16h45 : 189 €
Full Day 9h15-16h45: 450 €
15€ extra/hour/person from the 4th person
- Supervision by a double Olympic medalist, State Patent instructor
- Priority access to ski lifts
- Ski suit
- Ski equipment
- La Plagne or Paradiski ski pass
- Reservation required online or in our ELPRO Skimium store in Belle Plagne