Come and discover the Alps in the heart of the Tarentaise ... Lovers of the mountains and motorized leisure activities will appreciate this accompanied excursion which will allow you to see remote areas of the domain at certain specific time.
After a few minutes to familiarise yourself with the vehicule and the safety issues, we’re off on our quads, to conquer new heights.
You can enjoy an exceptional panorama of Massifs and Glaciers and also discover the history, agriculture and specialities of the region, thanks to the knowledge of our local guides who are proud of their heritage.
There are a number of different routes avaialble for the Quad treks, catering for all tastes.
Mountain Trek 2h00
- 2 hours in the heart of the emblematic passes and Massifs, you will observe magnificent flora and fauna !
- Meeting place at Plagne 1800
Pilot : From 18 years old (permit B)
Passenger guide : From 8 years old
Pilot : 110€
Passenger guide : 50€
A mountain break with a Savoyard breakfast included
Buggy SSV Trek in Savoie
- Let yourself be driven and enjoy a breathtaking view of emblematic passes and massifs!
- Decathlon Mountain - Plagne 1800
From 3 years old on
5 passenger seats available on the Ranger
A break with a breakfast / or aperitif included
- Rich in knowledge of the Mountain, fauna, flora, massifs, local topography, heritage, history, alpine agriculture, Beaufort manufacturing ...
- Direct observation in the early morning of wild fauna : bighorn sheep, ibex, marmots will be there
- Breakfast / snack in the first rays of the sun, with a view of Mont Jovet and the other mountain massifs
- The pleasure of fun quad biking in all terrain in a natural setting
- Closed shoes
- Comfortable outfit adapted to the weather
- Sunglasses, sun protection
- Our qualified and experienced supervisors are local enthusiasts of the mountains and are committed to offering you a secure ride while respecting the mountains and nature.
- Our new quad fleet is made up of machines with Co2 consumption controlled emissions
Our strength: mastery of the speakers, of the material, and passion of our profession.