Have a go on our Zip Wire Cascade at night in our winter wonderland !
Whether you have already tried out Zip Wire, or its your first time, you have come to the right place! You can enjoy the unique and original sensations offered by our Cascade of Ziplines in a really beautiful setting!
This technical feat is possible thanks to the lighting on each platform and in the surrounding trees You will experience an amazing array of emotions as you fly down the 8 zip lines in this breathtaking setting at 2050m above sea level. You zigzag across more than 2000m of integrated cable, above the canyon and its stream with an impressive jump of 9 metres to end this aerial course in style: the BASE JUMP !
This sporting adventure boasts a succession of zip lines and ladders. The longest of the ziplines is 200 metres and the highest crosses the stream more than 45 metres above the water and the ski slopes! You slalom across the 2km course in the heart of the Bear Valley between Belle Plagne and Plagne Bellecôte!
This incredible journey through the trees under the natural light of the moon and the stars and our exterior lights, transports you to another dimension and you will be be amazed by the vastness of the mountain at nighttime.
The entire route is equipped with the Bornack security system, a smart carabiner and key system (called Twizzle) which allows the carabiners to open alternately.
You will be supervised by CQP OPAH * instructors and in be completely safe for the duration of your nighttime Zip Line adventure.
*CQP OPAH = Professional Qualification Certificate, Acrobatic Height Operator.
- Maximum weight: 90 kg or regular practice of a sport and validation by a supervisor
- All participants agree to have civil liability.
- Access restrictions may vary depending on weather conditions.
- For security reasons, ELPRO also reserves the right to suspend descents
- Our professional instructors are graduates of the CQP OPAH and the First Aid Certificate.
- Experienced and loyal for years, they are there to brief you, monitor you and allow you to have a good time safely
- In the interests of quality and safety, our entries per hour are limited
- The course was built according to the new safety standards, then checked by an approved company which carried out resistance tests on all the cables and trees of this new course.
- We use a local pruning company, for total respect for trees and the mountain environment.
Our Ski Shops & Boutiques
Incentives seminars, Business day Meeting & Convention, Events & Evenings
Our strength: mastery of the speakers, of the material, and passion of our profession.