With ELPRO, safety comes first! When the day is over and the ski slopes have closed, whether at sunset or at night come on our snowmibile trek. On you own or in pairs on your snowmobile, across the wide open spaces on the ski slopes and tracks into the middle of the Leitchoums plateau!
Combining a love of nature and motor sports for this incredible apres ski activity open to all.
Rest assured, a snowmobile is very easy to drive and is the ideal way to explore the wide open spaces of the la Plagne.
Our guide will brief you and explain how to drive your snowmobile in complete safety, and before you go out you can have a practice run on our test circuit. Then it will be time to leave the circuit and ride out into the countryside!!! Set off to discover the resorts of La Plagne by the light of your headlights ! Trek available from December to February or at sunset from March to April.
Belle Plagne, Plagne Bellecôte, Plagne Soleil, Plagne Villages, Plagne Centre, Plagne Aime 2000, you will see all the altitude resorts of La Plagne.
Want to get started ?
You must be 18 years and over to drive a snowmobile and 8 years and over to ride behind the guide.
Information and prices
Snowmobile Trek :
* 99€ for a vehicle whether you are alone or in pairs
* Passenger guide : Sit behind our guide, and let yourself embark on an unforgettable winter stroll !
Book on line
This prestation includes
- Supervision by our snowmobile guide
- Safety Breifing and Snowmobile Learning
- Visor helmet, hygienic cap
- Be at least 18 years old to pilot, 10 years to be a passenger, 8 years for the guide passenger
- ID given to the guide at the start of the hike
- Warm ski suit, ski boots, neck warmer and ski mask recommended in case of snow
- A reservation is required online or in our various stores in Belle Plagne or Plagne Center
Our Ski Shops & Boutiques
Incentives seminars, Business day Meeting & Convention, Events & Evenings
Our strength: mastery of the speakers, of the material, and passion of our profession.